Sunday, June 03, 2007

Happy Birthday Christine!

Here's birthday wishes to my fabulous friend Christine! Hope you enjoy your day and know that you are loved! =)


If you remember me mentioning in a previous post about her, Christine is a key organizer for the upcoming Ex-Gay Survivors Conference at UC Irvine here in Southern California.

It's gonna be an awesome time of connecting with other people who have "survived" ex-gay ministries and also for those who understand the tension of being in a hostile climate towards the issue of faith and homosexuality.

I'm really looking forward to this conference. I've already registered for it. Consider registering for it too! =)

2 comments:

Christine Bakke said...

Thank you so much Eric. :) I can't wait to see you soon!

Rahatamtam Blog said...

This is aweesome