Friday, August 03, 2012

A Line in the Sand

Wow, it's been almost two years since I've written a blog post here at Two World Collision. I started it in July 2005 and I wrote through 2009 and a bit of 2010 to chronicle my journey of reconciling my faith and my sexuality. Then I reconciled it and I moved on. I still had plenty to say but I found alternative outlets to process my thinking and to share my thoughts.

This year in particular has been crazy. A lot has happened. I may resume writing here again just because I've been feeling so many different things and I haven't used other outlets to fully express what was going on inside. I'll leave it at that for potentially future posts. I miss blogging.


So this post here stands as my official line in the sand between where I left off in 2010 and where I am now in 2012.



3 comments:

Earl Harville said...

Your insight has been missed. It is good to have your singular voice back. This blog is filled with depth and I, for one, appreciate that.

Eric said...

Thanks Earl!

Suzanne said...

It's so neat to see you return to the blogosphere! As Earl said, you've been missed. Looking forward to reading the stuff you wish to share. :)