Friday, May 05, 2006

New Catalyst Site Is Up!

Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone!

Here's another reason to celebrate . . . the new Catalyst site is up for public viewing! I've articulated most of what I want to do with the organization and have put it up at the web site. I'll be continuing to develop the site a bit more - cosmetically mostly, adding photos here and there - but it's ready enough to start getting the word out! I'd love it if you'd check it out!

The site is at www.catalystLB.org.

Also, be sure to check out the Catalyst blog too. I'm keeping the posts there pretty short and to the point. The purpose of that blog is to let people know about what's going on in Long Beach so that they can either "connect" or "affect" (that'll make sense if you browse through the Catalyst site). Two World Collision will still be the place where I process personal things.

If you need context, here are some related blog posts:
"For the Kingdom and For the Baby"
"Going Into Labor"

4 comments:

Christine Bakke said...

Congrats! Looking good (although, yeah, there's some funkiness going on for me as a Firefox mac user).

The Rainbow Zebra said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so thrilled for you :)

Eric said...

Alrighty! Attention all Firefox users, the menu system should now be working for ya (hopefully!). Please let me know if it's not!

Thanks!
Eric

Christine Bakke said...

Works for me! Good work kids! ;)