Saturday, November 18, 2006

MySpace Sell Out

I know, I know. I just sold out. I created a MySpace profile. What can I say? I was bored! I still think MySpace is the ugliest thing on the Internet (and i'm still shocked that it got so popular) so I kept mine pretty simple. On the other hand, I was reading on someone's blog somewhere today (sorry, i don't remember which one) that MySpace is no longer "in" or "cool". I laughed. I never thought it was in the first place.

So, now that I've finished trashing MySpace (no offense to anyone - heck, i'll probably get addicted to it and i'll be on it every day!), feel free to check me out at:

http://www.myspace.com/twoworldcollision

Hey, if you're on it, add me as a friend! I need them . . . . =)

3 comments:

Peterson Toscano said...

Well, Mr. Sellout, I feel so glad that you invited me to be your myspace friend. Now you will have to deal with the drama of who will be in your top eight! It is Middle School all over again.

Eric said...

My top eight? I'm such a noob....

Anonymous said...

Hey I was just going to join the other day, because you can barely see anything in MySpace unless you have an account. But on the form, I was really surprised to see them asking for my first and last name and no username. I'm not going to use my real name. (I'm old, but not THAT old!) Am I supposed to put my username in the "first name" field or something?